bumps on my vagina

Bumps on my vagina

I’m 22 years old and I have only slept with one person. I have these bumps on my vagina and like uneven skin inside the opening where the arrow is pointing. What are the bumps caused by? They were there before I ever did anything with a guy so I know its not a std or something like that. But I still worry that something may be wrong with me.

Based on your picture, you have nothing to be concerned about. The bumps on the outside are called fordyce spots. They are sebaceous (oil-producing) glands which are common on the vulva and other parts of the body. Most people have them to differing extends. The uneven skin inside your vaginal canal is also completely normal.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *